EVENTEK sets up and installs marquees and tents to provide a unique character to your events.
We can offer you garden cottage tents (3 × 3, 4 × 4, 5 × 5), apex marquees with 6m to 40m openings, alternative styled marquees (atypical, stretch, arched and dome structures)
For the tents and garden cottage tents we can also offer:
– Wooden floors on metal frames
– Ambient and emergency lighting
– Dividing Walls (sandwich cladding panels)
– Glass cladding panels
– Clear Roof Panels (“Crystal” interlining – roof, gable and curtain)
– Printed tarpaulin
– Ballasting with concrete studs
– Heating and air cooling systems
– Under floor ballast
Garden Cottage Tents
The garden cottage tents utilise anodized aluminum frames, galvanized steel and white M2 flame retardant tarpaulins (in accordance with BVCTS* standards), which can be opaque, translucent or transparent.
They can be assembled using joining gutters and facades.
Garden cottage tents are available in 3 sizes:
All our garden cottage tents are set up and dismantled by professionals with the BVCTS* qualification.
*BVCTS (Bureau de Vérification Chapiteaux, Tentes, Structures) – An organisation responsible for quality control of tents, marquees and other structures.
Apex two slope structure
The two slope structured tents are composed of anodized aluminum, galvanized steel frames and M2 flame retardant covers (in accordance with BVCTS standards), which can be opaque, translucent or transparent. They are modular in width, depth and height.
These tents are available in several sizes:
– Width 6 m – extendable in 3 m modules
– Width 10 m – extendable in 3 or 5 m modules
– Width 15 m – extendable in 5 m modules
– Width 20 m – extendable in 5 m modules
– Width 30 m – extendable in 5 m modules
– Width 40 m – extendable in 5 m modules
All our tents are set up and dismantled by professionals with the BVCTS* qualification.
A peak in activity or a sudden need for covered space, don’t hesitate to choose a functional storage solution, flexible and quick to implement (Marquee and industry building, Alustock and Prostock storage).
– Sales tent
– Municipal workshop
– Maintenance workshop
– Floor renovation and decontamination
– Civil and military applications