EVENTEK sets up and installs marquees and tents to provide a unique character to your event.
We can offer you pagoda type tents (3 × 3, 4 × 4, 5 × 5), slope structures with 6m to 40m opening, atypical, stretch, arched and dome structures.
For the tents and pagodas we can also offer:
– Wood floor on metal frame
– Ambient and emergency lighting
– Sandwich cladding panels
– Glass cladding panels
– “Crystal” interlining (roof, gable and curtain)
– Printed tarpaulin
– Ballasting with concrete studs
– Air heating or air cooling systems
– Ballast under floorings
Pagoda type tents
The pagoda type tents are made of an anodized aluminum frame, galvanized steel and white M2 flame retardant tarpaulins (in accordance with BVCTS* standards), which can be opaque, translucent or transparent.
They can be assembled using joining gutters and fallout flaps.
Pagoda-type tents are available in 3 sizes:
All our pagodas are set up and dismantled by professionals with BVCTS* qualification.
*BVCTS (Bureau de Vérification Chapiteaux, Tentes, Structures) – An organisation responsible for quality control of tents, marquees and other structures.
Structure two tents
The structure tents are composed of an anodized aluminum, galvanized steel frame and M2 flame retardant covers (in accordance with BVCTS standards), which can be opaque, translucent or transparent. They are modular in width, depth and height.
The structure tents are available in several sizes:
– Width 6 m – extendable in module of 3 m
– Width 10 m – extendable in modules of 3 or 5 m
– Width 15 m – extendable in module of 5 m
– Width 20 m – extendable in module of 5 m
– Width 30 m – extendable in module of 5 m
– Width 40 m – extendable in 5 m module
All our tents are set up and dismantled by professionals with BVCTS* qualification.
A peak in activity or a sudden need for covered space, don’t hesitate to choose a functional storage solution, flexible and quick to implement (Marquee and industry building, Alustock and Prostock storage).
– Sales tent
– Municipal workshop
– Maintenance workshop
– Floor renovation and decontamination
– Civil and military applications