Modular stands are typically 2.50 m high, constructed using a grey aluminum structure (poles, stiffeners) and panels of wood particle board coated on both sides with a melamine decorative covering.
Several colours are possible: light beech, pear, white and grey.
The melamine covering can be replaced by:
– Transparent polycarbonate divider
– PVC perforated or covered with repositionable tape.
Options and accessories
– Durable corded carpet
– 40 W LED lighting bar
– Informative flag banners
– Storage room with a lockable door
– Brushed cotton cover
Dividers : wooden honeycomb panels within pine frame, covered with M.D.F at 2.50 m high.
Several possible coverings:
– M1 brushed cotton (63 colors, different weights)
– Printed tarpaulin
These dividers are modular.
OSB Dividers (woodchip panels)
OSB dividers, 22mm thick, adjustable in height and width.
Leave it uncovered for a natural look.
Frame stands system
Light and modular aluminum frame systems.
Several covers possible:
– Rigid PVC panels, printed or not, fixed with Velcro fasteners on the frames
– Printed fabrics using sublimation, which ensures an incomparable rendering of colours, fixed in the frame with silicone fixations.
These frames are assembled very quickly without tools. They offer various accessories (shelves, flat screens, lighting, curved frames, light boxes, doors with digital locks, etc.).
Eventek can visualise, design and build personalised stands using your personal ideas. Tailor-made stands meet all requirements meeting your specifications (unique, design, graphics etc.) allowing you to differentiate yourself from your competitors.
The diversity of the materials, shapes and layouts contribute to the success of your unique creation.